This Business English course will cover listening, speaking, and writing in each 1.5 hour class. The teacher will assign a listening homework 1 week in advance for the students to prepare for in advan
This Business English course will cover listening, speaking, and writing in each 1.5 hour class. The teacher will assign a listening homework 1 week in advance for the students to prepare for in advance. The teacher will also assign a short writing assignment as homework for every class.
During each class the students will speak with their classmates and the teacher usually during role-play activities and the teacher will record all the grammar mistakes and inform students how to fix them.
WEEK 1 Topic : Job Interviews
- E-mail : Writing a cover letter / applying for a job
- Listening : Talking about quitting your job
- Speaking : Talking about your job duties / Introducing yourself
WEEK 2 Topic : Telephone English
- E-mail : Rescheduling an appointment
- Listening : Leaving a message with a receptionist
- Speaking : Roleplaying various situations on a phone call
WEEK 3 Topic : Meeting English
- E-mail : Discussing a problem at your job
- Listening : Attending the mandatory meeting
- Speaking : The best way to start a presentation
WEEK 4 Topic : Hosting Foreign Visitors
- E-mail : E-mailing a colleague about business travel arrangements
- Listening : Picking a colleague up from the airport
- Speaking : Making small talk with a stranger ...Read More Show Less
The topics and the assignments are 100% created by the teacher. Each listening activity is about 1 minute and was written and produced by the teacher using professional voice actors. What does this me
The topics and the assignments are 100% created by the teacher. Each listening activity is about 1 minute and was written and produced by the teacher using professional voice actors. What does this mean? It means that everything in the class was written for Taiwanese students using practical situations that Taiwanese working professionals may encounter.
...Read More Show Less
20:30 - 22:00, Tue, 10-03 20:30 - 22:00, Tue, 10-10 20:30 - 22:00, Tue, 10-17 20:30 - 22:00, Tue, 10-24
Jon 來自美國，擁有國際認可的教學執照TESOL，累計11年成人英語的教學經驗，尤其擅長英語口說與考試準備。Jon 喜歡旅行，曾去過65個國家，最喜歡的電影是1990年的《剪刀手愛德華》。
Learn English Using Tarot Cards
22:31 Aug 25, 2023
Learn English Using Tarot Cards
14:55 Aug 26, 2023
11:27 Aug 29, 2023
22:27 Aug 30, 2023
Business English Speaking / Writing / Listening(B)
22:07 Aug 24, 2023
Food! Food! And More Food! Conversation Class
10:43 Jun 29, 2023
This course will be conducted online via Zoom.
Understanding and fluently discussing familiar topics. For detailed information on levels, please click on the link.
This course requires a minimum of 2 students to start and can accommodate a maximum of 4 students. If there are not enough students 24 hours before the course start time, the course will be canceled, and enrollment fees will be refunded.
You can cancel and refund this course up to 24 hours before its start time. For detailed information on our refund policy, please click on the link.
You must be 18 years old or above to enroll in this course.